- HOW WILL MY PRINTS BE PACKAGED?
Prints are shipped unframed in a tube or board backed envelope.
- HOW DO YOU SHIP LARGE PAINTINGS?
Please contact us and we can discuss the different options; depending on where the work is being shipped to.
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SHIP PAINTINGS?
Once a painting order has been placed we will promptly contact you with a delivery quote. All UK orders are delivered via courier. Deliveries can be shipped internationally.
- CAN I BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO COME AND VIEW WORK IN PERSON?
Appointments can be made directly through the gallery by phoning (01273) 776746 or by emailing us here. Alternately the gallery is open Friday through to Monday. For opening hours visit the contact page.
- CAN I PICK UP WORK FROM THE GALLERY IN BRIGHTON?
Yes you can pick up work from the gallery in Brighton from Friday through to Monday. For opening hours visit the contact page.
- DO YOU OFFER A FRAMING SERVICE?
We offer a bespoke framing service for in store only. You can find out the gallery opening hours here.
- CAN YOU HELP ME LOCATE A PIECE OF WORK BY ONE OF YOUR ARTISTS EVEN IF IT ISN'T AVAILABLE ON THE SITE?
For work by Katty McMurray, Kathryn Matthews and John Marshall we can help locate work not available on the website by phoning (01273) 776746 or email us here.
- I WANT TO ARRANGE FRAMING MYSELF, CAN YOU SEND IT UNFRAMED?
All prints sold from the Two Kats and A Cow website are unframed. Paintings all come with a bespoke frame. It is possible to arrange for a painting to be unframed please get in touch by phoning (01273) 776746 or email us here.
- DO YOU HANG PAINTINGS AND PRINTS?
No we don't hang paintings or prints, however we can recommend the services of 'The Picture Hanger'.
- JEWELLERY SIZING
Please be aware that rings particularly come in approximate sizes.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ITEM IS DAMAGED?
Customers must contact us within 3 working days of receipt of the damaged goods to be eligible for replacement or refund. You will be required to photograph the damaged product and packaging: on our receipt of this we will then contact you with the full details about the refund or replacement procedure.
- WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
Please refer to our returns page.
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIZE DRAW T&C'S
Terms & Conditions
- There is 1 prize of a postcard size oil (approx 20cm x15cm) on board by Kathryn Matthews.
- The winner will be required to state their favourite summer destination.
- Open to UK residents aged 16 and over
- Closing date for entries is the 9th January 2017.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must enter their email address.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 14 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request and published in the Two Kats and a Cow newsletter and on social media accounts.
- The painting will be posted within 60 days of the winner confirming their address.
- The promoter is the Two Kats and a Cow Gallery.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.